• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job KK!!
    Former Marine 3/97-3/01
    MOS 0161 Semper FI!
    sigpic

Comment

Dug the article Jim...and KK, hope to see you again some day...I know all I said was, "Hi KK..." a few times, but I meant it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

World traveller, full contact football QB, teacher, motorcycle racer, and sense of humor too, all in a pretty package, are you sure she's real? Canada has been looking better and better, I have to say.

Comment

it's been -30 here this week.. Canada still lookin' good? lol
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
            it's been -30 here this week.. Canada still lookin' good? lol

Wow. The short Memphis winters have definitely spoiled me. The short summers in Canada make your achievements even more impressive. In all seriousness, KK, you are an amazing person, and the article is very inspirational, as in "follow your bliss", and don't let convention get in your way. You are Bold KK, in the best sense of the word. I am hereby subscribed to your progress.

Comment

Congrats girl. Love ya.
              Ron
              MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Wow, I haven't been on for a while so I missed much of this, but I won't let that happen again. One of my favorite threads for sure. I mighta tried to get on the track after reading this if I were 20yrs younger. Good luck this upcoming season and I'm confident that you will do great. Can't wait!
                Sliminator

Comment

haha, I talked to my folks the other night, and I guess they got the link from facebook... they printed off everything and make everyone at work read it. Oh, parents.
                  the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                  # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Great write up Congrats
                    I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                      haha, I talked to my folks the other night, and I guess they got the link from facebook... they printed off everything and make everyone at work read it. Oh, parents.
                      Hey I'd love to have something this cool to have in the paper for my parents to brag about. Instead they get stuck clipping my photos that I take for my friends high school football and girl's basketball teams out of our little weekly county paper. I think it's awesome that you are doing well, and good luck with your upcoming season.
                      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

thanks!

also, I want to congratulate Jim for now having been published where this initially was to be:

Clicky Here For The Published Version.... and now that ya'll know my full real name, no stalking! =p
                        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

I just heard you say that Katriders got the scoop on track day mag
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

yessir! that's pretty much exactly what happened.
                            preferential treatment, and all
                            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Hah! Gotta love it....
                              Sliminator

Comment

Congrats kk!!
                                I invite you to church.

Comment

Working...
                                X