No announcement yet.
X

road course or drag strip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been to a road course yet, but I didn't get a Kat to go in straight lines.
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Road course

Comment

I love the dragstrip but haven't taken a bike down it yet. I would like to try though. Looks like most 600's trap about 108 mph, how about 750's, anyone race theres yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rviscosi View Post
          I love the dragstrip but haven't taken a bike down it yet. I would like to try though. Looks like most 600's trap about 108 mph, how about 750's, anyone race theres yet?
          no, you'd be the first.......

my old 750 did 11.36@ 119.5
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I like 'em both. The '14 is great at the dragstrip and more than enough for my skillset on a road course...
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I like the road better

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                no, you'd be the first.......

my old 750 did 11.36@ 119.5

To be honest I've seen some 600 times but I haven't seen any +98 gen 750 times.

Comment

Have drag raced Katanas for 20+ years; been 7 seconds and over 170mph in the 1/4 mile. No rush like it anywhere!

Comment

Can't really choose between the two.......Love em' both!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                    Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Drag!
                      1991 KAT....... Extended swing Arm, Pipe, Shinko slick , strap, 45T, 2-Step, 750cc 7.1@97 1/8th mile
                      2006 Hayabusa.........Extended, Strap, lowered, Shinko, Pipe, PC,
                      6.1 116mph 1/8th mile

Comment

Drag strip is great for practicing starts for roadracing!!!! Guess which one I prefer!!!!
                        sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                        MSF Rider Coach 27028
                        MoPowerSports.com
                        Torco
                        SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Working...
                        X