this is just wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is just wrong

www.SOARacing.ca

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

WTF.
      My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

I hope that dog is on a real short lease.

Comment

I'd hate to see what would happen to the dog if he had to slam on the brakes or swerve out of the way of something. Not too smart imo.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

that has to be the coolest thing i've ever seen.
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

haha, thats soo cool! Its similar to the dog being in the back of a pick up truck though.
              Roops Photography|facebook|
              03 GSXR 1000
              04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
              Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

WTF?! Put a cage on that trailer!
                Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Comment

that person should be arrested for animal cruelty. you never know whats going to happen.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Man.. Looks cool. but VERY un-cool.. Some PETA person see's that, I bet they chase him down and call the police. I'm willing to bet a cop would pull them over for that.. Sooo unsafe for that poor dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X