X

GPS/Cell phone mount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS/Cell phone mount

Has anybody mounted a gps or cell phone to their cat? If so what did you use and where did you mount it?

RAM mount X grip is fantastic. I have regular 7/8" bars so mounted to them. RAM makes lots of mounts. If you remove the cap bolt on the upper triple and replace it with one without a cap I have seen people mount them there. They also make a mount that goes on top of the front brake reservoir that come with longer bolts for the cap. Look them up online. I did not buy it because it was about $75 for all the parts I wanted. I ended up buying it after about $60 trying to make crap work.
    RAM X grip mount for sure!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I ended up ordering some Ram Mounts from Revzilla. I got the X grip and one for my GPS. I'll mount it to my clutch mount. I pieced the stuff together so it came out to be about $63 (free shipping). Should arrive this week.

Comment

I ended up buying a tank bag with a clear pouch that I can see my phone through. I wanted extra touring luggage so this served a dual purpose!

Comment

Originally posted by hess_dawg03 View Post
            I ended up ordering some Ram Mounts from Revzilla. I got the X grip and one for my GPS. I'll mount it to my clutch mount. I pieced the stuff together so it came out to be about $63 (free shipping). Should arrive this week.
            You will probably like it. Seems expensive but it works great and you will save over trying a bunch of cheap stuff that never really works!

Comment

Working...
            X