• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks nice!

Comment

to each his own i gusse

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments, im very well aware that when it comes to a stretched bike everyone has there opinions. I didnt do it to drag, and i dont hit the mountains or back roads hard either, even though i enjoy a couple twists like the rest of us. The bike is lowered still about 2 in the rear and 1.5 up front. Overall i still love the way the bike handles and rides and looks.

and teddy +1 on jeff's work, far exceeded my expectations.

Ryan Fife

Comment

what did that cost and who do we get a hold of for something like that?
          sigpic

Comment

the worst thing about this was finding a legal spot for the license plate that looked decent, my rear tire ate it like 3 times.

Comment

Looks nice!
              THE DOC
              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
              mistake when you make it again.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah that looks awesome. I like that color a lot.

Comment

I run a Tiger tail on my Kat Busa. The tag can be mountedthen under the tail light
                  1991 KAT....... Extended swing Arm, Pipe, Shinko slick , strap, 45T, 2-Step, 750cc 7.1@97 1/8th mile
                  2006 Hayabusa.........Extended, Strap, lowered, Shinko, Pipe, PC,
                  6.1 116mph 1/8th mile

Comment

i saw something like that tiger tail yesterday at a shop in indy, didnt look too bad, ill take a pic when i get back to VA tomorrow, its a simple bracket.

Comment

for the most part i like it.. you can keep that loud arse D and D behind me though

Comment

haha i rode my father in laws road king the other day and he was in front of me on my bike, yeah its loud behind and he probably didn't even take it above 4k.

I fit it in my 4 door tacoma though, if my bed cover was not on it would fit perfect with the tail gate down, however the metal frame caused me to made a bed extension out of wood a few inches. pics later maybe. So a kat with 7" stretch WILL fit in a tacoma 4 door short bed.

Comment

looks great!
                          sigpic
                          Pepe Bouchard

Comment

very nice work!! is it a 91?..or 92..nice!!
                            No more negative self talking..
                            This destructive habit is often a self-fulfilling prophecy - we talk ourselves out of improving our performance or maintaining good new habits. We talk ourselves into just giving up.

Comment

thats awsome, looks alot better

Comment

VERY CLEAN!!! i usually dont like the look of most stretched kats..... but damn... very nice!!

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                                "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                                http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Working...
                                X