X

1988 GSX 1100F Decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 GSX 1100F Decals

Does anyone know where I can get these decals ? Couldn't find much on my search. Specifically the Katana decal in the photo. Car shot out of an ally and had to lay it down. Classic " I didn't see you " Her insurance will be paying for it if the painter can't mask the old decal.......

Old Age and Treachery Will Beat Youth and Skill Every Time

Good luck, took me 3-4 months to find them for a 88' 600.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

It should be an easy fix,just tape under the Katana sticker as that is a hard color to find on ebay ect...a little body work & re-spray.
      the rest should buff out with some compound and some elbow grease.
      Glad your ok after the fall. Did you have your riding gear on?

Comment

Yes I did. Though I sometimes have a hard time going ATGATT when the weather is really hot. ICBC is going to pay for it as the other driver admitted pulling out of the alley across the road though she did argue that it wasn't her fault as there was no impact. I locked up the brakes to avoid going over her hood. ICBC ruled in my favor. Now I just have to find a Yoshi muffler which is more than likely made of unobtainium......

Comment

Glad you're ok. The can is aluminum, replace the reset and buff it out, you can sand down the stuff then buff, it will look as good as new. I did see 1100 graphics on EBay not to long ago.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran

Comment

Oh goody..... Looks like we've got ourselves a spammer......

Comment

We've had them now for week.
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
              X