X

Hundred dollar katana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundred dollar katana!

Just got a 1990 kat 600 for $100 Bucks. Perfect parts bike. It runs But missing Head light, Gauges. wind shield, front brake lever set up, main fairings. But every thing else in intact, Going to be a greatwinter project.

Originally posted by #1 Moses View Post
    Just got a 1990 kat 600 for $100 Bucks. Perfect parts bike. It runs But missing Head light, Gauges. wind shield, front brake lever set up, main fairings. But every thing else in intact, Going to be a greatwinter project.
    thats great but...

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

chinto beat me to it...

you could buy all the listed parts, sell the bike, and come out quite a bit ahead...

or you just got a kat on a budget, the best kind
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

You beat Mojoe to it?????
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

man .. why cant deals like that even happen around me .. nice pick-up btw .. hope she serves you well
          so many roads so little time

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier View Post
            You beat Mojoe to it?????
            bike is too new for mojoe.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
              bike is too new for mojoe.
              not at all. I will be starting to pick up newer bikes in the future.

anyhoo....great deal. the electronics alone could be worth double what you paid.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
                thats great but...

Comment

Lets see some pics.
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought this guy fell off the planet. Post some pics, I gotta see this.
                    "When people look like ants, pull. When ants looks like people, pray!"
                    Suzuki Katana Templates, Manuals, Tutorials| Read This Before Buying or Trading| My Parts Wanted Thread for my '01 Katana 600

Comment

$100 Bucks

Sorry guys no photos yet. But a sad story to tell we pick the bike up in my friends 1994 Ford F-150 4X4 he doesnt like to drive in the city we had to go into PGH to get the bike I drive. On the return trip i come up my drive way I pull off the gravel into the yard so i can back up closer to the garage to un load the bike. Next thing you know is my foot slips off the brake I go to put it back on and I must have had my foot on the brake and gas at the same time, Wam right into the house! air bags deployed The you ford motor co. Every one was ok but the truck is wrecked Bad! I felt so bad! he took it real good has insurance. Knocked some of the bricks out of the red brick wall that we slamed it it hit so harf the I beam frame punched thru the ftont bumper like a hydraulic punch would. I feel so bad he was saying He should have been driving his own truck! what a freak accident Frist one i had since 1968. Im still shook up and a bit sore. I know you want to see phots His dad came up to look at the carnage and took some photos I will try to post them Happy day turn out to be a sad day but no one was hurt its only a machine but we all like our trucks & cars. Feeling real bad right now!

Comment

well screw the bike pics.....I wanna see pics of your careless driving.

j/k

that sucks. better tell the insurance that he was driving. this way you can claim the damage on your house through his vehicle insurance without it look strange.
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

I just got my katana last week for 800. 100 is a steal.
                          2 bikes

'82 GS650G
                          '94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by #1 Moses View Post
                            Sorry guys no photos yet. But a sad story to tell we pick the bike up in my friends 1994 Ford F-150 4X4 he doesnt like to drive in the city we had to go into PGH to get the bike I drive. On the return trip i come up my drive way I pull off the gravel into the yard so i can back up closer to the garage to un load the bike. Next thing you know is my foot slips off the brake I go to put it back on and I must have had my foot on the brake and gas at the same time, Wam right into the house! air bags deployed The you ford motor co. Every one was ok but the truck is wrecked Bad! I felt so bad! he took it real good has insurance. Knocked some of the bricks out of the red brick wall that we slamed it it hit so harf the I beam frame punched thru the ftont bumper like a hydraulic punch would. I feel so bad he was saying He should have been driving his own truck! what a freak accident Frist one i had since 1968. Im still shook up and a bit sore. I know you want to see phots His dad came up to look at the carnage and took some photos I will try to post them Happy day turn out to be a sad day but no one was hurt its only a machine but we all like our trucks & cars. Feeling real bad right now!
                            wow, that was a hard read.....
                            Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                            18v Rigid Drill
                            Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                            New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Working...
                            X