No announcement yet.
X

So some Einstein in the Floyd Co. Indiana government.../rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where I am they put gravel on the twisties, hmmmm, MD know's a small series of turns loaded with gravel. Now you can't tell me they did that for traction reasons.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I hate people .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by vdaily89
        Originally posted by RoadRacer61
        I'm actually in New Albany. This was on 111 on the way to Caesars. You can see where they brushed back the gravel a bit now. All the loose stuff that wasn't caught by the adhesive layer they put down is about 8" or so away from the edge of the road. Good enough for me now.
        Cool. I hardly ever head toward the boat. I go out Corydon Pike some. I work down in New Albany, on Vincennes St. at the grocery store by Rallys & White Castle. Hit me up sometime.

Vince
        The 24hour mart? I slide in there at night a lot to buy cigarettes.

Comment

Originally posted by vdaily89
          I'm actually in New Albany. This was on 111 on the way to Caesars. You can see where they brushed back the gravel a bit now. All the loose stuff that wasn't caught by the adhesive layer they put down is about 8" or so away from the edge of the road. Good enough for me now.
          Cool. I hardly ever head toward the boat. I go out Corydon Pike some. I work down in New Albany, on Vincennes St. at the grocery store by Rallys & White Castle. Hit me up sometime.

Vince
          The 24hour mart? I slide in there at night a lot to buy cigarettes.
          Yep, that's the one. Actually my parents own it and one in Jeffersonville. I've been working there full time since I graduated college in 93. I usually get there at 3:30 am and work until 11:00 am. Stop in sometime.

Vince
          > Vince <

05 Katana 600
          97 Mustang GT
          95 GMC K2500 4x4

Comment

Working...
          X