X

riding jeans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riding jeans

http://www.compacc.com/p/Speed-and-S...Jeans-Closeout check out these jeans for $40.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Thanks! I just order a pair.

Comment

That's really cheap compared to what I paid for my Draggin' Jeans. You'll have to let us know how they are once you get them. If they're still on sale, I'll be buying a pair too.

Comment

I've been impressed with speed and strength before. (leather jacket, gloves)

I will definitely post up some pics and general opinions about the jeans when they get here.

Comment

Okay, I know I promised pics, but work has been crazy.

Anyway, the jeans are pretty nice, comfortable fit for me, although a size up is a must.

It is pre-stressed denim so it's probably not as thick or durable as draggin jeans, but I couldn't say for sure as I've never owned a pair. But for 40 bucks, its better than regular jeans for sure. I can post up some pictures of the jeans either tonight or tommorw.

Comment

They look to offer 0 protection over regular jeans...get what you pay for.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

What information are you going off of? Just curious

Comment

yeah there nice if you are a midget. lol at 6'6" 225 its hard to find pants that fit.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                  They look to offer 0 protection over regular jeans...get what you pay for.
                  i got mine and looked them over. the denim is lightweight and has panels added to knees and seat. the fabric is a blend called Teramid. "mixed with aramid,carbon fiber,steel,and titanium". i'll wear them on my Sunday ride. OH YEAH, THE SIZES RUN SMALL. order at least 1 size bigger.
                  never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Looks like nice jeans for the price. I bought some Shift jeans for ~$70 that look to be roughly the same as these. At $40 I would definitely buy a pair if they had a 34" inseam. I know at the $70 price point for my shift jeans I kinda wish I had ponied up for draggin jeans instead.

Comment

I got some Teknic armored jeans on closeout and I agree with Scottynoface they offer little in protection. I got leather and feel safe now. I think armored jeans are a false sense of security in most brands.
                      Last edited by 68gts; 09-01-2011, 01:58 PM.
                      Hobbies (Beating You)

Comment

Originally posted by 68gts View Post
                        I got some Teknic armored jeans on closeout and I agree with Scottynoface thry offer little in protection. I got leather and feel safe now. I think armored jeans are a false sense of security in most brands.
                        I tend to agree, except I might go as far as to say all brands. I have some Knox knee/shin protectors I wear under mine for just that reason. They are pretty thin/unnoticable and not all that uncomfortable even when standing. All in all, armored jeans + the knee/shin protectors I feel are a pretty decent alternative to leather if you need to be able to look "normal" when you get to your destination.

EDIT: Just noticed Knox also makes shorts with hip protection. Might pick those up as well to go along with my jeans.
                        Last edited by thepenguin99; 09-01-2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X