Yup.

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

very nice
        sigpic

Comment

I think this might be due to the "blowing the lid off" article. I saw a lot of well made cheap lids at the MC show. As light or lighter than the top of the lines. In fact Gyter and I were shocked at how heavy the HJC carbon was.

Comment

I'll let you know what I think next week if you want. I ordered the "Crusade" model a couple days ago and expect to see it this weekend or early next week. I got mine for $104 shipped, which includes the extra shield, shield cover, and helmet bag.

Atv Snow plows from Motoxoutlet, a discount retailer of Motorcycle Tires, ITP Mudlite ATV Tires. Brands Like Continental Motorcycle Tires, Dunlop, Michelin,Yoshimura Exhaust, Kolpin, Cycle Coutnry, Warn.
            Last edited by meanstrk; 02-21-2008, 09:48 PM.
            Ron
            MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk View Post
              I'll let you know what I think next week if you want. I ordered the "Crusade" model a couple days ago and expect to see it this weekend or early next week. I got mine for $104 shipped, which includes the extra shield, shield cover, and helmet bag.

http://www.motoxoutlet.com/index.asp...el=81309,81301
              Ron, what size did you order?

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I am so glad that people are realized that the price of a helmet does not mean its better than a lesser price helmet too many people thinks that if you pay 500.00 dollars for a helmet thats its better than a 100.00 dollars helmet brands like zox Z1R and gmax are low priced brands that are proving this to be true so stop beliveing that a 500.00 helmet is better than a 150.00 helmet they both do the same thing protect your head and thats the bottom line
                sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Note: this is WebBikeWorld's pick of the helmet-of-the-year, not a scientific-based destruction-tested opinion.

Meanwhile, the Brits have launched a new stringent helmet testing program that looks like it will actually have serious value -- it'll rate helmets in a five-star system that tells you how well they'll actually hold up to various crashes in each size. I'm really looking forward to the results of this testing in general.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

motorcyclist did a test with high priced helmets and lower priced helmets with the lower priced Z1R the winner I would think that motorcyclist did different tests to declared a winner
                    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                      I think this might be due to the "blowing the lid off" article.
                      Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
                      motorcyclist did a test with high priced helmets and lower priced helmets with the lower priced Z1R the winner I would think that motorcyclist did different tests to declared a winner
                      I could use a new helmet . I'd planned on buying one this winter .....
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

wow that kewl and im in the market for another helmet thanx CP
                        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                        Tony
                        94 Katana 600

Comment

I am so glad that people are realized that the price of a helmet does not mean its better than a lesser price helmet too many people thinks that if you pay 500.00
                          I doubt everyone realizes it. In fact I think only a few people do. However the snell 2010 standard is "softer" in that they seem to have taken the advice of the MC testing, all the while calling their science bogus..

Yes it was called:
                          Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                          I think this might be due to the "blowing the lid off" article. .

Comment

Nice looking helmet, I like my HJC, but who knows. Toys are fun.
                            '04 600 GSXF

"Hope for the best, but expect the worst. You will always be prepared, and never disappointed."
                            ME.

Comment

Sigh, I just ordered a Scorpion Exo-400 and dark shield....oh well maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X