soft bags on my Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft bags on my Kat

Hi folks,
    Igot an early Christmas present from my wife - a set of Oxford soft bags for my 2000 seven fiddy. Take a look at the photo. Merry Xmas, everyone. Cheers, Justintime.
    Attached Files

I have the same bags. Excellent quality. I really like them. Oxford makes great stuff. Looks great on your bike.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Does the tail bag need some sort of sissy bar to be mounted? How do the saddle bags mount?

Comment

Very nice! Good wife.

Peace,

6P
        When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - James Marshall Hendrix

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Comment

Nice christmas present, ready for travel.
          Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Nice, I'm looking to do some weekend travel with the wife using some soft bags. Do they get in the way of passenger comfort?

Comment

Great bags, take some advice and put some clear strips of what we call glass tape here in the UK on the side panels before strapping on the saddle bags. This will stop them rubbing the paint work.
              I know I learnt the hard way, and spent many hours polishing the rub marks out.

Tokalosh

Comment

Those are great bags and you can haul lots in them. Wife and I each have a pair and we can pack enough for a week in them.

Comment

Working...
                X