Icon Hooligan denim riding pants.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Hooligan denim riding pants.

I've had them for a day and so far I'm loving them

they feel just like regular jeans almost, one of the more noticeable differences is that they weight a bit more than your average pair of jeans, and you can feel the aramid armor in the knees of the pants, but they have a really nice feature... the crotch of the pants is this black elastic type material that breathes and stretches well so it helps prevent swamp ass/swamp crotch and also helps keep you from strangling your "boys" when you get on the bike.

I give the pants 2 thumbs up, well worth the $100... next I am going to buy a couple pairs of their standard pants since those are only $80 and look more like regular jeans.

I really like mine also
    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Guys, thanks for the review.
      What size are Y'all and how do they fit compared to regular jeans. (size wise) As we know regular jeans can ride up a bit on the bike.

Comment

I normally wear a 34 waist, and these are a 36 waist and they seem to fit pretty close to how the 34's fit.

the come all the way down to the ground on the back of my heels so they will probably get a little bit frayed, but I dont mind that, as far as them riding up, I think the elastic helps that a lot, they feel good on the bike, really good!

Comment

Originally posted by daspope
          I normally wear a 34 waist, and these are a 36 waist and they seem to fit pretty close to how the 34's fit.
          What's your inseam.. I'm like a 31 32/34.. I can get the length but then I need a belt and suspenders..

Comment

I like the way those look.
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

Thanks for the reviews Guys!

I was just looking at the Icon Hooligans online and thinking of buying a pair tomorrow.

www.gpbikes.com lots of stuff online, note that prices shown are in CA$ (not that there is much difference these days)

The old fashioned bricks and mortar store is worth the drive if you are in southern Ontario for any reason.

Based on your reviews, I will be picking up a pair tomorrow at the store.
              I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

I find they fit just right also long inseam so they dont ride up 34w and prob 32-33 inseam not as good as leather but better than reg jeans also baggy / loose fit could ride up in a crash but than again better than standard jeans. really comfy
                sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I love mine, I normally wear a 36/30, and these in a 36 fit great, little long, but great overall jean. Very comfortable on the bike as well. I just wish they had a slider attachment A little baggy for sliders though really....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I bought a pair of firstgear mesh Ht overpants for the NM 100 degree weather. I just wear a pair of shorts underneath and when it gets really hot I can unzip the sides of the pants. Not as good as leather protection but at least I won't pass out on the highway...
                    "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Bought mine yesterday and got out tonight to check 'em out.

Overall, very satisfied. Rather a hot humid night, and I have to say 'the boys' were kept quite cool...that's a good thing! Because my mid-section ain't what it used to be, I had to opt for a larger size which means the legs are a little long for my liking. I only noticed this however when I was standing beside the bike. When I was riding, it was a non-issue.

I did notice however that because of the reduced material thickness between 'the boys' and the tank (relative to my Rhyno textile pants), I tended to sense more vibration in that region. This might be a good thing, or a bad thing depending on your perspective. Let's just say, if you wear these to ride to church on Sunday, park a good distance away to allow for...ummm....settling of the nether region!

Ladies, I highly recco these pants! You might never get off the bike! Guys, if you like that kind of thing, then go for it.

Maybe 'satisfied' was the wrong choice of word to start this post, but these are still good pants for riding. Let's hope I never have to return here and comment on their ability to save me from road rash.
                      I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Well I dumped my bike while wearing them, I didnt hit the ground but the peg caught me in the leg and they didnt rip or anything, I just got a little bruise, ohwell.

Comment

when did ya do that das? today ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Sunday, posted my rant in the lounge.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X