X

Couple Questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Questions

1) would the rotors, sprocket, rim, tire from a 600 kat work on my 89 750 this is my parts bike im tlaking about ...

and anyother parts interchangeable ....like carbs or swing arm? thanks

The carbs are not swappable. The 750 draws in much more fuel & air than the 600.

Depending on which year's 600, many of the parts are swappable. If you change the wheel/rotor/sprocket, take the rear caliper as well.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

alright i asked the local bike guy today he said the brakes are the same and i will need to do the brakes some time next year in the summer they are all groved but im in no rush because its the rear brake and i have the fronts that are still 90% the bike is an 89 i think so could i saw swingarm tire?

Comment

Hey duff just so you know the rotors off of 98-99 will fit the front but not the rear rotor. The front ones are a direct bolt on and the rear rotor would require you to have the 98 rear rim. Differnt bolt pattern on the rear. Just some ideas for you.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

ok well i picket up the bike on saturday and i got lots of stuff to take off of it ..im def taking the brakes unless somone ones the fronts ...and i got the rear tire rotors and caliper

Comment

Working...
          X