X

it's me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's me

some of you know me.i've been riding a 99 600 kat since it was new and been to alot of rallies and group rides with her.hope to have some more in 05

oh geez...there goes the neighborhood!

howdy, neighbor :smt006
    You got it.
    Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

Welcome to KR!!
      I hope you are the "good" kind of wind
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome, and Fly like the Wind!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Great Thazkat, I'm going to be singing that all day
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Your welcome Kat, Nick should like that. LOL
            hopefully you can carry a tune. LOL
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to the club dude !!!!!
              RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

Greetings and welcome to KR!
                Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

hey...Its the guy who showed up to the Rally...and left before meeting everyone.....Gone like the Wind!"

Comment

Oh excuse me, did I just break wind ???

Welcome to the site !!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                      hey...Its the guy who showed up to the Rally...and left before meeting everyone.....Gone like the Wind!"
                      thats me,got the nick name in high school for that same reason but i like to think i ride like the wind

Comment

Hey Wind, abouts what part of Alabama are you located, anywhere near Mobile? I am flying down in Febuary to check out schools and visit family, and if all goes well, I will be moving down in late August, early September. I'll be in the Grand Bay area to be exact.

Also, what is your riding season like down there? Do you have to do any "Winter Storage", or can you ride pretty much all year long? I am looking forward to the fact of not having to deal with snow, thats for sure!

Also, my sister says if I move down there, she will let her hubby get a bike, so that will be one more Kat Rider to add to the bored!
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

i'm in Birmingham near Barber's motorsports.thats about 200 miles from Mobile but as far as year round riding no problem you might have one or two days that are not.p.m me if anyone is coming to my area i know all the back roads.

Comment

Welcome to the board. My Dad, and his side of the family, live in Hueytown.
                            AMA member # 224227

Comment

Hey Wind, 200 miles ain't nothin! I can do that easy! We go on all day rides up here rpetty much every weekend weather permiting. I can go about 7 to 8 hours before my knee really starts to get sore, depending on how often we stop to water and gas up and stuff.
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X