Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. I recently got a 96 katana after years of not riding at all, and that was very limited experience. 24k miles, I'm the 3rd owner. I think it got stored where the sun only hit one side, the r side graphics are a little more faded. Probably going to get a nice plastidip or repaint over winter. Here's a picture of it next to my other rides, a focus st and my trusty pickup. https://imgur.com/gSOHx5a

Very nice Kat! I like that paint scheme. Also nice truck, I have a Ford pickup too.
    1993 GSX750F Katana
    16K miles
    Bone stock
    Not running, yet...

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Originally posted by Cav View Post
        Hi everyone. I recently got a 96 katana after years of not riding at all, and that was very limited experience. 24k miles, I'm the 3rd owner. I think it got stored where the sun only hit one side, the r side graphics are a little more faded. Probably going to get a nice plastidip or repaint over winter. Here's a picture of it next to my other rides, a focus st and my trusty pickup. https://imgur.com/gSOHx5a
        Welcome! Does the new bike run well already or have you got work to do on it?

Comment

welcome to KatRiders

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Seft View Post
              Welcome! Does the new bike run well already or have you got work to do on it?
              Runs absolutely fine. Was riding it the morning after I got it home. Over winter I'll probably tear it down for the usual valve adjustment/timing check/carb cleanings. And its almost ready for a new front tire.

Comment

Welcome
                1998 Katana 750
                1992 Katana 1100
                2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
                X