X

Hello Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again!

I'm Terry and I'm 27, I came here a couple years ago with this bike and had more questions than anything. I've since gone back to the drawing board and have redone just about everything.

I have a 1992 katana frame, with a 90's Bandit rear swing arm, 01 Bandit GSF600S bored out to 640, and all bandit instruments.

Figuring out the swing arm was a hell of a pain, we tried a 93 and a 95 gsxr swing arms, but they sat way to high. Again with an 02 bandit swing arm and settled with one that I'm told is a 90s style. This guy had over 150 swing arms I was going through trying to find one that would work.

A couple years ago it was all katana spliced into the bandit harness which I couldn't make positive results of.

I still want to redo the carbon vinyl on the fuel tank (as I stained it quite bad getting the rust out of the tank), put the carbon vinyl on the front fairings (which I have cut resembling the old school katana fairings), and I need to deal with the bolt securing the cylinder 4 oil return hose (This was broken some time ago and has a very light oil leak as there is gasket sealer there now, I have a buddy arranged to see it soon and see if he can extract said bolt). After a new set of the proper bolts all around it should be looking pretty.

Other then that she's running great, and I'm looking forward to some beautiful weather.

Last edited by JohnnyPossum; 03-07-2017, 08:51 AM.

76 gixxer! There's a rarity.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

You sure you got those years right?

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I updated my years, not sure what I was thinking.

Comment

thanks post & Like post very...

Comment

Working...
          X