X

G day all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G day all

Well I finally got my self a Katana It's a 92 600 that I picked up for $200 (score) It ran last year but sort of fell over into a snow bank destroying the plastics on the left side. Or so I was told, the left crank case cover is scratched up too
    Well I'm rather glad I didn't test ride it as the amount of loose bolts were frightening (seriously) So now I'm up to doing a valve job (never done a shim over bucket style before) I'm planning on removing the rear end and making a solo seat for it (no name yet)
    For many years I've wanted a Katana so I'm a bit stoked to have one now!!!
    I've got 3 months to have it going (well by the time of the Slimy Crud Run in Wisconsin.
    So hi all, names Adrian I'm an Ozzi now living in Wisconsin and utterly love NO adore 2 wheels!!
    Kwak 454...Hoss
    Slowly changing my 92 Kat
    Ride it like you stole it!!!
    Then fix it again

Welcome to KatRiders Adrian.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to the Forum
      2002 750 Kat
      2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
      1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
      2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Welcome!
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Very welcome here! Last summer I played a 5 hour afternoon gig under the trees for a wedding. I was asked if I would do so just two nights earlier by the prospective bride, a complete stranger to me. Setting up and playing for complete strangers is never a new thing for me. And halfway through the bride said, "Dan, we all love you!" They were all from Wisconsin. Damn good people in Wisconsin. I became a Packers fan before the gig was over. Again, good to have you here.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Comment

Working...
              X