X

Hey Katriders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Katriders

Hey Katriders from B.C. Canada. Always wanted a street bike. Done a little dirt riding but not tons. Talking to a buddy a work who rides and told him I'd love to find a cheap project bike to work on and ride. He smiles.

So $50 later i came home with a 1990 gsx600f kat in the back of my jeep! lol He had dropped it and stripped it completly down to just frame a motor then got lazy and bought a new bike so it sat in his shed for a few years. He had labeled and bagged all nuts and bolts. Fairing are damaged, exhaust ends after the headers, front light assembly bent. He threw in 1 new muffler, complete set of 2000 gsxr fairings and headlight assembly and a riiding jacket since it didn't match his new ninja.

Goal is to have it running by summer. probably won't use the gsxr stuff but who knows. Wife says I have to finish the Jeep first before I can start on it which is fair since its been torn apart for awhile now.

See you around

Welcome to Katriders..
    The GSXR parts will not fit...not saying you can't make it fit. It will take some work to do so. Fake GSXR isn't good...
    You can fix the GSXF fairings.
    Last edited by 92xjunker; 02-19-2017, 11:57 AM.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.
      At that price you can't go wrong.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Wasn't thinking build a fake gsxr. They came with it. Maybe can sell em for bike parts.

Comment

Best wishes on your project bike. Keep focused and you will see your way through it. It will even be fun if you take the right mindset. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome and good luck with the project.
              2002 750 Kat
              2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
              2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
              2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
              1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
              2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...