X

What's up everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up everyone

So I just picked this up tonight. Sorry for the cruddy pic, I will add more tomorrow. I believe it's a 1999 GSX750F (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) it's got 1500 miles on it and it's nearly mint. I've got the carbs and tank off, the tank needs repainting due to being ruined from a tank cover and some humidity. Just needs a bit of love before the season starts, but I can't wait to get out there again. I'm pretty mechanical so I'll be asking a lot of questions on here I am sure, but eventually answering some too hopefully.https://imgur.com/gallery/NZm7k
    Last edited by ChaseyB; 01-07-2017, 10:04 PM.

We love pics, feel free to add more after just tomorrow

Love the polished rim look.

Odds are your carbs are going to need cleaning, hit up carbs 102 (not 101, that's for a different year range) in the wiki for a how to. Also in case you weren't aware, fork oil brake fluid, brake lines and tires likely all need changing. None are hard, especially if you're handy with a wrench. Check the date code stamped on the tires - more than 5 years old and the rubber will be hard and traction will be significantly reduced.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR!!!!

Comment

Good Forum katriders. Thanks!!!!!!
          Last edited by stharocks77; 01-28-2017, 05:07 AM.
          Whatiso

Comment

Working...
          X