Basket case kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basket case kat

Hi, Katriders

I just picked up my very first street bike (95 kat 600) it has just a little over 17k its a little rough around the edges and I picked it up in a couple boxes and a few pieces. originally a purple (ish) color which OP painted black.

I have a long way to go on this bike mostly electrical at this point. I have a lot of experience on 2 stroke dirt bikes but it is a big learning curve jumping into a i4 crotch rocket. Thanks in advance for your guys help!

Welcome to KR....sorry but, THE KATANA IS NOT A DAMN SPORTS BIKE!!! It's a touring bike it is given a little tweet to the sport side, like a Honda with a big muffler and a body kit...
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I didn't say sport. I used street to defer confusion from off road. But I'll call it a touring bike just for you

Nvm I did write "crotch rocket" i see the error of my ways

Comment

Originally posted by ffryno13 View Post
        it is a big learning curve jumping into a i4 crotch rocket. Thanks in advance for your guys help!
        Not trying to be a douche but, If I stop you now from thinking you have something you don't the better off you'll be for it. . Once you're around more you'll see why..

I should correct that a little it is classed as a sport touring. Just like the Lincoln LSC was a sports car.....
        Last edited by 92xjunker; 07-26-2015, 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

"Not trying to be a douche but,"

Its all good

Comment

Welcome aboard
            1998 Katana 750
            1992 Katana 1100
            2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

welcome to the forum.

A bike in boxes..well by the time you get it put together you'll know your way around a katana. Great to see your doing it yourself/

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                2002 750 Kat
                2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
                2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
                2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
                1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
                2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Welcome to KR. Don't pay attention to Junker, he's not right.

Comment

Mentally?? Meh.... ok, I'll confess....I was being a douche......it won't happen again......yeah right...
                    Last edited by 92xjunker; 07-27-2015, 02:54 PM.
                    spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by JIB View Post
                      Welcome to KR. Don't pay attention to Junker, he's not right.

no worries ive been in the Army for 9 nine years. didn't even phase me.

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X