X

New Member - Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - Question

Hello everyone, Im Josh. Im getting very intrigued with Kat's and im thinking about picking one up. (after i learn the essentials of driving, im also new to the motorcycle community). But im also very excited for my future with motorcycles.

Welcome to KatRiders.. 1) we ride not drive. 2) what's the question?
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

My question was in response to one of the posts that dealt with fairings and the plastics. Im looking into buying either a 1995 or 2000's katana and I started looking into new fairing kits but I've noticed that none of the kits come with a replacement or cover for the gas tank. I was wondering why that was, is the gas tank non changeable without having to buy a new full gas tank?

Comment

Pre kats 88-97 are totally different from post Kats 98-06. They share the same engine design. Everything else is different in minor and major ways. Fairings, tank are not interchangeable. Fuel tanks are hard parts, you'll have the find another tank if needed. New tanks are expensive - around $3-500
        Last edited by 92xjunker; 06-21-2015, 05:55 PM.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

welcome. wear your gear.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
          X