New member from Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Australia

Hi guys,
    was looking for a project and a mate gave me a GSX750s popup Katana that had been sitting in a shed for about 10 years. Changed the oil, gave it some fuel and jump started it and it ran on it's own.Hope to get plenty of advice and tips and check out all your cool bikes?
    Cheers
    ps tried posting a photo but couldn't get it to work, I guess the first tip is how to load a jpeg photo, tried as an attachment and wouldn't work?
    Last edited by Scoona; 03-05-2014, 04:42 AM.

Hey,

Welcome to the madhouse. Lots to read, lots to learn. Don't expect me to ever visit, you're about 1/2 hr away from the mother-in-law (Tea Gardens) but I won't hold that against you.

Comment

Haha,
      thanks for the reply, yeah Tea Gardens, nice place, don't know about the mother in law lol, but I have one of my own lol!

Comment

Welcome!
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR I love the looks of the popup kats.

To upload pics here you first need to create an account with somewhere like "photobucket.com" (Free and gratis), upload your pic/s there and when you've done that click on the URL to the right of your selected piccies and paste them onto the message that you're about to post on here. No need to copy first from photobucket, it tells you that the URL has been copied once you've clicked on it

Looking forward to seeing your bike, Colin.
            Carpe Jugulum...
            1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

Working...
            X