X

whats up KR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up KR

whats going on dudes and chicks of the KR my names Gabriel, been a rider on my 2003 Suzuki gsx600f katana for a month now, cool bike met some cool people as well in these few weeks; riders are most definitely in a different atmosphere everyone waves when I ride by so I pay the respect of saluting or waving back. don't know much about bikes but I really want to learn more im quite stubborn I don't like letting mechanics work on my toys, besides the fact that they rip you off "even though they also have to pay bills" but I rather learn on my own the knowledge is way to valuable to not obtain. so im here to ask questions like 5 year old. hope to meet some of you Bamfs on the KR. ( bad a$$ mutha f***ers) got to make this short and painless so I can start asking my questions.

ride safe every1 and watch out for turtles.

Welcome. I'm in your area, sort of (Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale). There are a few us us down here. I'm currently bikeless, but I'll be picking another one up eventually.

Turtles are a hazard, but those Iguanas are what you need to look out for. I've seen them damage cars. My only thought at the time was if thats what it does to a car, I'd hate to be on a bike and hit one.

Comment

dude i dont blame you, i rather not hit anything but people liter and worse dispose of things on roads

Comment

Welcome!
        If you haven't found it yet there's a downloadable service manual in the wiki - definitely useful for avoiding mechanics
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome to KR, post up some pics - we love pics

Colin.
          Carpe Jugulum...
          1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

Welcome to KR. I know first hand about the turtles, but you just have to hit them head one and keep going.

Comment

search is your friend.
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

too big?

[ATTACH]27483[/ATTACH]

Comment

dude I need a manual didn't get one when I bought the bike, let me know need it to find something out

Comment

It's available for download on the wiki.
                    1998 Katana 750
                    1992 Katana 1100
                    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

welcome dude from Cali, just started riding a few months ago as well, the manual is invaluable, I've used it to great effect and saved me a lot of money including a lot of the threads here.
                      wiki link is up at the top next to user cp link
                      1999 Suzuki Katana 750F

Comment

Working...
                      X