X

Kat rider in Romania

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat rider in Romania

Hi everyone as you has seen I’m riding my Kat in Romania. It’s a 2004 model and I have it since 2007 and still love the thing. I have ridden many bikes but I would never let this one go. Here are some pictures of the bike. It has been a bit modified thru time.

Welcome to KR from Puerto Rico..... nice machine..

Comment

Welcome to KR! Nice ride!
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Welcome to KR!
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

welcome
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Thanks guys. I thought it might be interesting to say something about the pictures so here I go.
            1st Just bought the thing from the other side of the country and I’m so so happy to ride it home.
            2nd first ride to the sea side… the cops let me go with a worming and I kept my driving license (speeding like crazy)
            3rd first time in the mountains
            4th first time on the Romanian version of the tail of the dragon see it here http://www.inromania.info/assets/ima...sfagarasan.jpg it called “Transfagarasan”
            5th 6h I could keep up with the VTR (I picked a rely twisty ride there is no contest on the straits the VTR trashed me PS that Honda is a killer it scared me I tried it)
            6th a really cool castle
            6th engine rebuild (white smoke at cold start up the rings have been changed, valve adjustments and so on)
            7th the last paint job and brand new stickers after a car incident (the kat has some thick skin)

Comment

Welcome from Norway ! thanks for the pics

Stay safe, Colin.
              Carpe Jugulum...
              1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders

Comment

Welcome to kr.

Comment

Welcome from Serbia.
                    Been on Transfagarashan in september this year, beautifull roads, country!
                    even met fellow katrider on black/yellow katana.
                    nice bike!
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome, and....gosh darn clean bike!

Comment

Welcome and nice bike!

That castle and some of the scenery looks amazing!
                        94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Welcome! I really like the extended paint on the mid-farings. A very nice touch indeed.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Thanks again for your warm welcome. I can t take any credits for the design of the bike it’s just a copy of the 2005-2006 model. I thought it looked better. I really like to keep it just like it left the factory, it been repainted, a buddy of mine made the stickers the saddle has been reupholstered, the exhaust has been replaced with a factory model (the old one had scratches and bends). The only thing I’d like to do at some point is change the engine with a b 12 one. When I rebuilt the 600 cc engine I tried to find a decent 1200 cc one but unfortunately I had no luck. The b 12 is not the kind of bike a kid buys crashes and sells the parts for spears.
                            Welcome from Serbia.
                            Been on Transfagarashan in september this year, beautifull roads, country!
                            even met fellow katrider on black/yellow katana.
                            nice bike!
                            Hi there neighbor. I believe Serbia is the only neighboring country with which we had never had a war . I m really glad you enjoyed riding in Romania. Next time tray Trasnalpina hay way it brand new asphalt and it great too

Comment

Working...
                            X