Hello From Goose Legion!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Goose Legion!!

Hello all,

I was refered to this site from a poster at GTAmotorcycle.com forums. Had to sign up right away

My name is Nick and I live in Toronto, Canada. Bought a 93 GSX600F last season as my first bike. I've put about 10,000kms on it and enjoyed each one.

I look forward to getting to know you all and the site a bit better and to all the great advice and resources I will obtain here.

Cheers!

Nick
    Attached Files
    My Karma ran over my Dogma.

Oh great, another reject from GTA

Just kidding, welcome to KR. Can't wait to see your kat up close this spring. Looks like a kewl paint job
    Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
    Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome!!! Nice bike!

Comment

Welcome to KR.

I swear I've seen that bike before. Wasn't it someone on here that owned it before, or it coulda been from the gta site. Looks good though.

I see you're into skydiving too eh? Maybe we could organize a little KR skydiving field trip this summer. I know i'd be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
          I swear I've seen that bike before. Wasn't it someone on here that owned it before, or it coulda been from the gta site. Looks good though.
          Okay, that's weird... that is NOT my bike... but it seems that if you click on the picture.... there's my bike.

WTF??

I see you're into skydiving too eh? Maybe we could organize a little KR skydiving field trip this summer. I know i'd be in.
          Do you jump?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by goose491

Okay, that's weird... that is NOT my bike... but it seems that if you click on the picture.... there's my bike.

WTF??
            I see it now. Still a nice bike

Do you jump?
            I've done it once. Tandem. I wanted to go back and learn solo this past summer but didn't have the funds. Hopefully I'll be able to go a few times this summer. Everytime I look up at the sky I start daydreaming

Comment

Cool. Are you in the GTA too? I'm jumping nearly each weekend in the summer. I'd be happy to hook up sometime if you'd like to come.

Word of caution though, skydiving is even more expen$ive then riding!

Comment

that was ME who refered you.....I want my $5 now!

PS..the GTA site is full of idiots

Comment

Cool. Are you in the GTA too? I'm jumping nearly each weekend in the summer. I'd be happy to hook up sometime if you'd like to come.
                  Would love to. Girlfirend wants to go too, so we'll have to pick a day. Would be cool to get a few more katriders in. Just have to get them to hike their skirts up a bit

Word of caution though, skydiving is even more expen$ive then riding!
                  I know. Thats why I didn't get into it last summer.

I just want to get some jumps under my belt so I can do a solo freefall. When I was talking with one of the instructors he said it would take from between 7-10 jumps before they'd let me solo. Add that up and it gets pretty costly.

Edit:

Comment

Welcome to Katriders Goose!!!

I'll take pics if you guys want to jump, wouldn't and couldn't pay me enough to do it!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders, That is a great looking Kat you have, Not real sure how you got Bob's pic up there though..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome to KR!
                        West of Germany
                        greetz Carsten

Comment

I thought I recognised that bike too..
                          Weird..
                          Nice stock 600!!

Originally posted by Katgirl
                          Welcome to Katriders Goose!!!

I'll take pics if you guys want to jump, wouldn't and couldn't pay me enough to do it!
                          Oh I bet you could be paid enough!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
                            Welcome to KatRiders, That is a great looking Kat you have, Not real sure how you got Bob's pic up there though..
                            Ah, Just blame it on Z

Comment

Nice Kat.....Welcome
                              I don't have to be faster than the cop
                              Just faster than you

Comment

Working...
                              X