Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Brian!

(the DOG in his avatar people)

Comment

Thats cool, I love family guy in general, "supposedly" its coming back in january, but Ive heard rumors like this before, so im not getting my hopes up.

Comment

Hey, welcome.

I've got the first two seasons on dvd! luv it!!!
        I luv stewie.
        Lois: Sweetie, it's broccoli, it's good for you. Now open up for the airplane ...
        Stewie: Never! Damn the broccoli, damn you, and damn the Wright brothers.

I've also heard a few times that it's coming back. I really hope it does eventually. *crosses fingers*
        - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Welcome............Welcome! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

Welcome. Let me know if you need any help with painting tips. I am going to be experimenting with a new color for the bottom faring soon, so we shall see how that looks.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
              Welcome. Let me know if you need any help with painting tips. I am going to be experimenting with a new color for the bottom faring soon, so we shall see how that looks.
              actually, ive been wanting to see some finished pics of your bike. any up yet?

Comment

It won't be done for a while, as I am not in much of a hurry because I won't be able to ride now until Late March if I am lucky, but most likely April. I have to bring the whole bike up to the Hanger to take off the front fender. I also just found out that I have to redo the tank, because in the process of moving it the paint got scrached, down to the primer. Ouch. thats ok though, its pretty easy. I also have to redo the handle, because Some areas have chipped, I think the primer did not set enough. After all peices are complete and set, I am taking them to a buddy's chop, and having him do a automotive clear coat of all the peices. Then the bike will go back together. While it is apart, I plan on getting new sprockets and chain, fix the cam tensioner, and new tires. Also upgrading the headlights to some Silver Stars (Thanks Range for the idea). Yup, that should be about it.
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

oh yeah, thats it? :P

Comment

Working...
                  X