Hello!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi!
    This is just a post to say hello, and say thank you to all of the people who are helping others fix their kats. Specially to Arsenic, scottynoface, SweetLou, md86, Kreylyn and of course to The Cyber Poet (i had no chance to meet him or even get an answer from him, but i've learned a lot reading his posts, RIP)

Well, im not used to writing in blogs so im not sure how to use it, i have been reading KR.com about 2 months trying to fix my 06 600 Kat.

Will someone please point me in the right direction on how to ask for help?

Thank you in advance, hope to hear from somebody soon!

Luis

Get on the Katana wiki and download the service manual to start with

And Welcome!
    Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. --
    H. L. Mencken

Comment

Welcome man. Asking for help is really easy, I've done it a lot and will be doing it more. If you want an answer from multiple people, want to see different opinions, or just want to get the community involved then post it in a thread. If you want a specific person to answer something then send them a private message.

A lot of the members like for the person asking the question to search for the answer first. Chances are if you have a general question about something, someone else has already asked and it is answered somewhere here. Use the search feature to bring up threads with that info in it.

When you do post, try to put it in the correct section. The people looking at wiring threads may not be the same people looking and the mechanical thread. You want the best possible answer, so put the question in the best possible place
      All the world's a stage,
      And all the men and women merely players;
      They have their exits and their entrances,
      And one man in his time plays many parts,
      His acts being seven ages.

Comment

Welcome to KR!
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome!
          Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Comment

welcome
            2004 Honda ST1300
            1999 Katana 750 (sold)

Comment

welcome to the forum ..
              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Already Have it! it's very straight forward, and quite simple to understand, not as simple to diagnose problems, but im learning a lot! Thank you for your response!

Oops..that one was for squisher hehe..see? i dont really know how to use this...

Originally posted by Oddy Turner View Post
                Welcome man. Asking for help is really easy, I've done it a lot and will be doing it more. If you want an answer from multiple people, want to see different opinions, or just want to get the community involved then post it in a thread. If you want a specific person to answer something then send them a private message.

A lot of the members like for the person asking the question to search for the answer first. Chances are if you have a general question about something, someone else has already asked and it is answered somewhere here. Use the search feature to bring up threads with that info in it.

When you do post, try to put it in the correct section. The people looking at wiring threads may not be the same people looking and the mechanical thread. You want the best possible answer, so put the question in the best possible place
                Well, thank you so much for your explanation! I'll try to get used to this as much as possible, thanks for your time to write all that info!
                Last edited by Luis600; 06-06-2012, 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome to KR, and good luck with getting your ride right.
                  1992- project katfighter
                  2005- GSXR750
                  2001- TL1000R
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                  www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcome, i forgot to thank ratgti and katanagsx92, i read a lot from you guys too, but i just remember the pictures not quite the nicks, you rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Luis600 View Post
                      Already Have it! it's very straight forward, and quite simple to understand, not as simple to diagnose problems, but im learning a lot! Thank you for your response!

Oops..that one was for squisher hehe..see? i dont really know how to use this...

Well, thank you so much for your explanation! I'll try to get used to this as much as possible, thanks for your time to write all that info!
                      No problem, you'll get the hang of it.

I'm apparently a sucker for non-running bikes, my kat was a non-runner when I got it (I think I've put almost 1000 miles on it already, so obviously not a long term problem) and I'm about to trade my other (running) bike on a Magna 700 with carb issues

So feel free to ask questions, odds are, someone has run into whatever problem you might be having. If you can't find the answer after an honest search attempt don't feel bad for posting it up.
                      Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. --
                      H. L. Mencken

Comment

Hola! Welcome to KR!
                        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                        X