X

sidewinder exhaust katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidewinder exhaust katana 600

doest anybody know what sidewinder set up some kat riders are useing on there 600s. i thought maybe one from a 750. i got the vance and hines supper sport exhaust. that thing sings like crazzy.

Sidewinder set up?
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

yeah the drag pipes that come out the side of the bike like you can get for the gsxr 1000, 1100, 1300 motors. vance and hines makes them. theres not one for the katana but ive seen people on the net with one on there kats.

Last edited by 97gsx600katana; 08-23-2011, 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Unless you are strictly drag racing it, why would you want an exhaust like that? Looks like it would be hell to take a hard right corner...
        1992- project katfighter
        2005- GSXR750
        2001- TL1000R
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
        www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
        KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

yeah true. looks like it may hit. i will probily just keep what i have already. i love the sound of it. just may take the black header and end piece and have them chromed.

Comment

That exhaust looks nice but I agree a pain to ride with.
            Got pics of what yours looks like now?

Comment

heres what it looks like before i took tank and fairings off

Comment

welcom
                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

That's a drag exhaust. Riding on the street with one (especially on a 70hp monster like a Katana) is like advertising to the world that you have a small penis and need to compensate with the loudness of your exhaust.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                    That's a drag exhaust. Riding on the street with one (especially on a 70hp monster like a Katana) is like advertising to the world that you have a small penis and need to compensate with the loudness of your exhaust.
                    "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                    1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                    2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

welcome, don't do that exhaust
                      If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

Comment

da sidewinder exhaust dat fits da pre 98 katana bikes is da 86-92 suzuki gsxr 1100 vance & hines pro pipe exhaust. its a drag exhaust meant 4 str8 line operation so leanin rite turns may result n da pipe rubbin da grnd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C View Post
                          da sidewinder exhaust dat fits da pre 98 katana bikes is da 86-92 suzuki gsxr 1100 vance & hines pro pipe exhaust. its a drag exhaust meant 4 str8 line operation so leanin rite turns may result n da pipe rubbin da grnd.
                          "The sidewinder exhaust that fits the Pre-98 Katana is the 86-92 GSX1100-R Vince & Hines Pro-Pipe Exhaust. It's a drag exhaust designed for straight line operation so right handers may result in the pipe scraping the ground."

How'd I do?

219 versus 223 characters and entirely easier on the eyes.

Why are we reviving old threads?
                          Last edited by Purplehaze; 12-14-2013, 06:43 PM.
                          - Purplehaze
                          All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

Working...
                          X