X

New to area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to area

Well im pretty new to the area down here. I live in Boynton Beach, FL and been here for like 4 months and came down from Southern New Jersey. And in the spirit of enjoying the warm weather i finally found the opportunity to buy a motorcycle.

It was a new friend of mine at my job at the chrysler dealer. He had an 01 Kat 600 that only had 1300 miles on it that he barely rode and said he would just sell it to me for whatever he owed on it. So i thought it was a good deal. I paid $2600 for the bike. The only issue with it is the left fairing is scratched up from being in the back of the shipping truck when he moved from TX to FL a few months back. But ill hopefully have that fixed up soon.

But at least for the moment the bike does run pretty good. I think the carbs need to be cleaned up a lil bit but they are working fine for now and im going to get a good tank of gas through them b4 i tear into anything.

Its a sweet ride and i hope that i can make some more friends down here since working at the dealer keeps me on the limited side when it comes to hangin out with people.

So if you are in the area give a shout and let me know. Maybe we will have a get together sometime on one of these sundays when i have off from work.
    Jason
    2004 Jeep Wrangler X 3" Lift on 33s
    2001 Suzuki Katana 600
    1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #495

Welcome to KR!
    Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Nice Kat, sweet deal!
      "Do or Do Not, There is No Try!"
      -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
      -DMX

Comment

Welcome

Nice looking bike. Welcome aboard!
        Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
        Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

alright!!! another yellow kitty.....

welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR (yellow is faster!)
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

welcome aboard
              You got it.
              Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

Welcome and I do agree Yellow is faster !!!!!!!!!!!!
                RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

sweet ride!!! love the yellow kats..nice choice!!! welcome to katriders..you'll like it here..we all do !

Comment

welcome to KR, you got a great deal on it.

Comment

great deal...welcome to the world of motorcycles.

I have a 2nd cousin in Boynton Beach...he would be in his 80's....watch out for him when you ride!

Comment

Hi my name is Z and I am a katolohic.
                        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Ahhhh. The sweet sight of yellow. Gotta like that! Welcome to KR. 8)

Comment

Working...
                          X