Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all, i'm new to this site. been on other kat boards (katanaplanet.com) and just found out about this one. figured i'd join up and see what was goin on here.

i live in east tn (knoxville during the school yr and jefferson county during summer and winter breaks) right now i ride the gap about once a week since i live 45 mins away. also do the cherohala skyway some when i have enough time.

i ride a 98 blue kat 600 right now, z6 tires and a yoshi slip on. has been my beginner bike and has done a great job.
    Falling off dosent make you a bad rider... Staying on dosent make you a good rider... Loving every second you are around your bike makes you a REAL Rider!!!

Hey!!! How have you been,? Great to see you on here now. I need to get your number so I can come stay with you and ride the Gap before the rally we are going to have here. How is your dad doing? You 2 still go out riding togther? Just dam good to see you here.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

my dads doin good, he sold the cruiser and bought a touring bike (BMW RT1150 i think is the name of it) he's been working on getting quicker.

he doesn't like riding with me tho, he said he worries about he goin down too much to enjoy riding???

shoot me a pm, i plan on riding ther until i get the cat sold this winter. then i'll probly wait til it warms back up. my last trip there, last tuesday, was farkin freezing until i got up in there. as soon as i got to the overlook it got warmer for some reason

is KP or KR planning on having another rally at fontana again? i've found some other great roads that yall didn't explore last time. and i ended up goin back down there w/ some friends the next week, brought the car instead of bike tho and my friend ended up wrecking his TT race rx7 trying to keep up w/ me. but it was all good. it just needs a new paint job to be good now.
      Falling off dosent make you a bad rider... Staying on dosent make you a good rider... Loving every second you are around your bike makes you a REAL Rider!!!

Comment

I will do that. I might not get back up there before winter but you can count on it when it warms up though. Thats cool about your dads bike.
        Yeo KR is planning a Rally to the GAP. Don't know to much about the other site. I really never go over there anymore. I am always here. Didn't you see the home page?
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

hey, i remember you

good to see you here, welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR
            Bike is sold

Comment

Glad that you found us over here.Great place with all the old faces.....Welcome to KR!!!
              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Hi, and welcome HndaEtr

Comment

Well, it's about time you made it over here!!! Welcome to KR!!! Think your Kat needs a snack
                  sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                  MSF Rider Coach 27028
                  MoPowerSports.com
                  Torco
                  SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Re: Newbie

Originally posted by HndaEtr
                    i ride a 98 blue kat 600 right now, z6 tires and a yoshi slip on. has been my beginner bike and has done a great job.

98 blue kat 600 with a Yoshi ME TOO ......post pics
                    I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Hndetr:

HI! Glad to see you on here, and glad to hear about your Dad doing well!

Last we talked you were contemplating switching engines or something...........ever do it yet?

Stay in touch,...........
                      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Hiya & Welcome!

Comment

hi!
                          You got it.
                          Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

never swapped motors. i'm saving up for an r6 right now. have a few prespective buyers for my bike right now. so hopefully i'll get it sold and have a new (used) bike for spring.

i'll post up some pictures in another thread.

Comment

there is a tentative plan to have a KR rally at the gap next year.
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
                              X