No announcement yet.
X

Great bike the Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think next time I will make them pictures a little smaller.
    Sorry

Edit - helped you out a little in that area - BraadaJim

Comment

Naw, they look good!!! Of course, the bandwidth just took a big hit but they still look sweet. Nice Kat ya got there
      sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
      MSF Rider Coach 27028
      MoPowerSports.com
      Torco
      SoCalTrackDays

Comment

WELCOME!

Looks like you already got the clear alternatives going, and the sport Tech windshield.what's NEXT?

How about cutting down that rear coal shovel and adding a Creese bracket? I can tell you exactly where to cut & the easiest & quickest way to do it................only done about 20-24 so far..........!!!

I stock the Creese brackets and the mini-stalk turn signals.............and LOTS of other Katana ONLY stuff.

PM or e-mail me if I can ever help in any way.

I strip, rebuild, build from scratch and part out Kats all the time............
        I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
        Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
        Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

great looking bike...love the blue graphics...very well done.

Who is Nicole...the little one in the back?

Just needs a Braada Concepts Solocowl and a Hindle exhaust...and as Specila K said...lose the shovel!

Comment

Cut the shovel, and get the creese bracket and mini stalks, then maybe a slip on of some sort. Chrome windshield, and a solo cowl. Man that would look sweet. I love black bikes.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Ah....... another Black Kat makes it into the fold!!! Welcome!
              Glad to have you. Don't be shy, just jump on in with your .02 worth. Looking forward to hearing from ya'.

+1 on the shovel. A little Dremel oughta do it. Get yourself a cowl, slip a D & D on that black Kat and you're all set!

(Oh, BTW.... while you're at it, you may want to work on the mods for that cutie's bike in the background. Seems a bit underpowered for keeping up with you guys. Maybe a little Noz or turbo kit.....)
              sigpic

Comment

Great pics, love the decals on the black, and get rid of the shovel, will look alot cleaner when it is gone.......you will see
                Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

welcome to KR. I'm with everyone else. loose the shovel pickup a slipon. there's mods out there. just let us know what's next. we'll help ya spend the $$$
                  rock
                  always working on mods

Comment

Spedee

Spedee, where did you get your fender eliminiator. Can you order it in factory colours?
                    I do want tone but need to kind a good place to buy one.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K
                      WELCOME!

Looks like you already got the clear alternatives going, and the sport Tech windshield.what's NEXT?

How about cutting down that rear coal shovel and adding a Creese bracket? I can tell you exactly where to cut & the easiest & quickest way to do it................only done about 20-24 so far..........!!!

I stock the Creese brackets and the mini-stalk turn signals.............and LOTS of other Katana ONLY stuff.

PM or e-mail me if I can ever help in any way.

I strip, rebuild, build from scratch and part out Kats all the time............
                      Are you whoring yourself out again Keith?? I'd doubt he looks like Babs.

Welcome to the site runsft, nice bike....GREAT color! 8)

Comment

Welcome to the site dude and nice ride you have there.
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to KR. Nice looking bike.

Comment

re

Thanks everyone.

Comment

welcome!!!
                              you will find al lot of stuff for your kat here!
                              West of Germany
                              greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                              X