X

Hi everybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody

Im Need4Speed750's other half, Missy! Just thought I'd sign up here finally and see what he's been talking about so much. I hang out on TWF as well, and look forward to throwing in my .02 here as well and getting to know all of you. He's got nothing but good things to say about katriders !

I ride with Matt as much as I can, and I was planning on taking my msf course last month, but I was finishing up my degree in school and just didnt have the time. But i'll be taking it in the spring, as Matt is teaching me more and more about motorcycles. Im no wrench-head or anything, but I love tinkering around and seeing what I can learn.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi to everyone.
    >>> Missy <<<

With great power, comes great responsibility...So don't be the one to screw it up!!!

Welcome to your new obsession .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Welcome. Glad to see another ones better half on here. Look foward to talking to you...
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Welcome CrunchieJD! I see that hubby of yours Matt, almost everywhere (j/k matt) How do you put up with him? Maybe you can give my GF some tips [-o< I guess "a couple that rides together, stays together" huh?
        PAUL
        93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Hey, dont I know you ? good to have you on board babe!! you'll find tons of cool peeps on here to hang with!

Comment

Welcome
            Bike is sold

Comment

Wish my better half was that enthusiastic about bikes. Nice to meetcha!
              "Do or Do Not, There is No Try!"
              -Yoda

"Ryde or Die"
              -DMX

Comment

Hey!!
                Welcome!

glad to see that you want to take the MSF course. it's a great way to learn. plus, the instructors tend to be really kool
                - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Greetings and Welcome to KR!!!
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Hello from the Great White North eh!
                    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

It's great to see more new faces !!!!!
                      RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

So glad you're finally here CrunchieJD, we definately look forward to hearing from you. A few of us have our better half on here (me included, makes us behave!!)
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

hey....welcome....thanks for stopping by... we all thinkyour husband is pretty cool!

(did I say that right Matt?)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                              hey....welcome....thanks for stopping by... we all thinkyour husband is pretty cool!

(did I say that right Matt?)
                              ur check's in the mail range...ur no longer dead to me, or is it that im dead to you, or something..

Comment

Working...
                              X