No announcement yet.
X

portland,ore katriders introduction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya i'm sure i'll be rocking another bike soon enough, may not be a kat, but i'll hit you up regardless. Goodbye katriders! time to go into hibernation again
    sigpic

Comment

hit me up any time man i'm always down for the ride

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazybunch View Post
        everybody start making plans to rally together to some bike nights, group rides
        portland bike nights are thursdays at 7:00p.m
        vancouver bike nights are saturdays at 7:00p.m
        two wheel tuesdays are monthly at 7:00p.m the dates are as followed:july 13, august 11, september 14
        bikini bike wash is on august 14

so please check this thread weekly for updates on our meet up location and event locations i will also try to private message people so if your would like to join/interested in going please send me a friend request, it is always a good time, good group of bikes and riders very friendly people come and join us we welcome bikes and riders of all kinds there standing group rides pretty much for every event
        There is also supposed to be a fairly large gathering of bikes on Tuesdays at Ava's Roosteria on 2nd and Hall in Beaverton, 7pm.

Went to the Slingshot tonight, turn out was about 9 bikes, 1 other Kat there besides mine. Still was kinda fun to hang out and chat.
        I never knew what I was getting myself into....

Comment

i'm am usually a regular with the eastsiderz gang good group of people the other kat that was there was robert better known in our little pnwriders circle as twistedwest i will get to know me if you continue to attend my name is nicholas known as crazybunch, but if you are a newb be careful riding with us most of our group are certified track rats and we are very serious about what we do but most of us are very knowledgeable, experienced riders that are always willing to boost a hand for less experienced riders

sigpic

Comment

welcome from atlanta ga....I think we've been getting as much rain as you guys here lately
            ROLL TIDE!

Comment

damn where is summer, this sucks i hate having just a nice day here and there, i will be turning 23 on july 4th so keep your fingers crossed for me for some good weather

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X