X

Newbie from Virginia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Virginia

Hello all. I just bought a used 2003 Katana 600 with 4600 miles on it. I stumbled across the site while researching the Katana before buying it and alot of the stuff I read about the bike on this site actually influenced my decision about getting it (in a positive way). My Kat is not my first motorcycle... I've had a couple of Harley's in the past and never thought I'd be one to get a sport bike. But I must say that, even though I've only ridden 25 miles on my Kat so far (enough to get her home), I can't wait for warmer weather to really spend some quality time with her.

Just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself.

Chris

Welcome from Charlottesville, VA
    Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Welcome to KR!
      sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
      1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
      2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
      First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
      Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome to the site and if you get a chance toss up a few pictures of your bike!

Comment

Welcome from Manassas!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Another welcome from Manassas! I guess I'll have to Google where the heck Bowling Green is.

Comment

Welcome from kissimmee florida
                Sliminator

Comment

welcome to KR...
                  never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Welcome aboard
                    sigpic
                    Navy Vet
                    1998 B12
                    00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Jbs00 View Post
                      Welcome aboard

Surely you mean "welcome to the board..."

That reminded me of tech school when I had to live in the Navy/Marine dorms and we had to ask for "Permission to come aboard" every time we entered the building...so lame!

Comment

Welcome to KR! This site is awesome
                        "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR from NC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajsnow6234 View Post
                            Surely you mean "welcome to the board..."

That reminded me of tech school when I had to live in the Navy/Marine dorms and we had to ask for "Permission to come aboard" every time we entered the building...so lame!

When I was stationed with personnel from the Navy and the Army, The Navy guys would say "I'm going to the head", the Army troops would say "I'm going to the Latrine" and the Air Force guys would say "I'm going to the Bathroom". Curious how everyone had their own way of saying the same thing.
                            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome from Corning NY! This forum is simply the best...
                              In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

Working...
                              X