X

Hey from another happy new guy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
    Welcome to KR. Where at in GA? I'll be in Hinesville in a couple weeks visiting my daughter.
    Atlanta, in the city! It can get a little hairy here riding in a sea of SUVs, average speed anywhere between 0 and 85 mph.

I've spent some time over in Hinesville; had friends stationed near there in the past.

Comment

Yeah my Son in law is actually stationed in Ft Stewart, so that's where we will be staying. I should be hitting Atlanta on my way there sometime around the 30th, then on Nov 14th, I'm going to be heading back through Atl, then hopefully heading up to the Gap for a day or two, then heading back through Atl to catch hwy 20 to head back west.
      John,
      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
        Yeah my Son in law is actually stationed in Ft Stewart, so that's where we will be staying. I should be hitting Atlanta on my way there sometime around the 30th, then on Nov 14th, I'm going to be heading back through Atl, then hopefully heading up to the Gap for a day or two, then heading back through Atl to catch hwy 20 to head back west.
        Are you riding from Oregon?!! Heck I felt like an IronButt champ just for driving a car to Portland once!!

I wish my bike was going to be ready in two weeks! I keep adding projects to the mix since I have so much taken apart and she was totally stock (other than the smashed plastics) when I got her. Anyway, LOTs of great places to ride once you're north of Atlanta, including the Gap of course.

Comment

Yeah it's going to be a long ride for sure. I don't have to rush it though, especially on my way home, since I won't be going back to work again until next summer. As long as I'm home by Thanksgiving it's all good.
          John,
          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
          sigpic

Comment

welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
            X