No announcement yet.
X

new to the board and to the road

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww the warm fuzzy welcome lol well looks like its time to see what all i can do to come up with the cash i need to rebuild this pos into somthing i dream of at night...

Comment

Well, thats the best part of building your own bike, making it your own, and customizing everything about it!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Welcome!
        ~ Lisa
        2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
        2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

Welcome to KR.
          Keith Paton
          Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
          13 GSXR750

Comment

welcometo KR!
            West of Germany
            greetz Carsten

Comment

Keep pluggin away

mine started out worse than that(at least u got both wheels) and im almost done. its a cheap and fun way to learn alot about bikes and spending money, oh yeah you just joined the "Flat Black Crew" welcome to KR, read up.

Comment

hehe sweet ya im thinking about staying flat black the original color looks to be blue and red can tell from where some paint chips have been made..

but still it needs alot of work just hoping to sell my computer on ebay for what i want if so then the spending shall begin more like if so it should be done within a months time i belive

Comment

Working...
                X