X

Hiyah from Maine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiyah from Maine

I Just picked up an 89 750 in great shape and ran into this site while looking for info on it. Looks like a great bunch to hang out with!
    I've been riding for about 35 years, have had a lot of bikes and a lot of saddle time. I may be growing older but I refuse to grow up!
    The Kat currently shares the garage with my 2007 Goldwing, kind of a Jekyll-ey/Hyde-ey thing if you know what I mean!
    I'm looking forward to sharing in and hopefully adding to this wealth of info on the Katanas.
    See ya around the forum!
    "I asked him, 'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'David, I don’t know and I don't care.'"

2007 Goldwing (Dr. Jekyll)
    1989 Katana 750 (Mr. Hyde)

Welcome to KatRiders
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR! This site is awesome
      "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!! You will find a lot of information here about the Katana if you need any. I have an 89 750 myself and plan to retire in Maine here in a couple years. Looking around the Brownfield area by the NH state line.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
        who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Court93kat, THANK YOU for Your Service! I'm retired Navy, 26 years, my wife retired with 20! Let me know if you need anything at all!
          "I asked him, 'Son, what is it with you. Is it ignorance or apathy?' He said, 'David, I don’t know and I don't care.'"

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Popsicle View Post
              Court93kat, THANK YOU for Your Service! I'm retired Navy, 26 years, my wife retired with 20! Let me know if you need anything at all!
              And thank you for your service as well!! I'm at 19 right now in the Army and will be retiring in just over 2 years from now. I've got less than 30 days left here in Iraq and will be returning to Alaska. Hopefully I will be able to stay there until retirement.

Greg

COURAGE -

Comment

Seriously, newspapers, legwork, phone calls, anything! Just ask! I'd be glad to help! Brownfield looks like a great area. A lot of good riding roads around there. NH is gorgeous! We're thinking of moving to the County, near St Agatha. Too many tourists in so. ME! Why do they call it tourist season if you're not allowed to shoot 'em?

Comment

I like the way you think. My wife is from Freedom, NH and has always told me about the "leaf watchers" that drive like 10mph down the backroads to look at all the different colored leaves.

Greg

COURAGE -

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                    "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm greetings! I posted some pictures of the bike over in the pics and flicks forum if you want to take a gander at them.

Comment

Glad you found us!! Welcome to KR bud.
                          Three rules to live by: 1) Drive safe, the life you save could be mine. 2) Where ever you go, there you are. and C) Never, I repeat, Never drive faster than the car directly in front of you....

Comment

Welcome, glad you found us!
                            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Welcome!! You are only as old as you feel.
                              2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
                              BMC Notorious 918 HT
                              2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X