X

Intro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

First off let me HELLO to everyone here. While on leave (currently deployed in Iraq) I bought a blue 2001 Kat 600, I didn't get to ride it nearly as much as I wanted but enough to fall head over heels in Love with her. Even now when I call back home I have my gal crank'er up so that I can listen to her talk to me, December can't come soon enough!!
    I have a question for those of with the mesh on your bike....WHERE DID YOU GET IT!? I saw it on a couple of the pics and think it looks outstanding! Come next Spring for all of you in the Nashville area, look a brotha up and lets ride! Its great to be here in such good company, Later..

Welcome to KatRiders.
    What you saw is what we call a mesh mod. The mesh is the mesh that is used to cover Gutters, Found at any home depot or Lowes.
    Use the search function on this site for Mesh Mod, you will find alot of info for this mod..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Greetings and welcome
      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Welcome to KR! First off, stay safe over there and thank you for your service to this country As far as the mesh mod, I'm gonna be doing it soon. I just hope it turns out ok. I have the mesh ( From Lowes ) just need to get of my butt and do it.

Comment

Welcome to KR!!
          Keith Paton
          Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
          13 GSXR750

Comment

welcome and stay safe.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders Gemini!!!!
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                Welcome to KatRiders Gemini!!!!
                Thanks for the welcomes, I already feel at home. Thanks too for the info, Later

Comment

Welcome to Katriders. Like the others have said it gutter mesh. But if you want to go up a "notch" you can use the metal mesh the import drivers use in thier front grills. It comes in a nice shiney stainless steel finish.

Be warned though, I did hear mention at the rally that someone found the mesh over the rear most hole was rubbing on thier leathers and wearing them down a bit in that spot from thier knees gripping the body.
                  Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                    Welcome to Katriders. Like the others have said it gutter mesh. But if you want to go up a "notch" you can use the metal mesh the import drivers use in thier front grills. It comes in a nice shiney stainless steel finish.

Be warned though, I did hear mention at the rally that someone found the mesh over the rear most hole was rubbing on thier leathers and wearing them down a bit in that spot from thier knees gripping the body.
                    Thanks for the info, I can't wait to get started!

Comment

Welcome!

Sorry to hear that you got the slow blue color... we all know Orange is the fastest

Stay safe and let me know if you want me to head down and run your bike for ya.... you know... just to keep her warm for you when you get back in December....
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

:bigfinger Welcome :bigfinger
                        The lord is the only passenger I ride with

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Keep it simple.....1+1=2

Comment

welcome!
                            West of Germany
                            greetz Carsten

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                              Welcome!

Sorry to hear that you got the slow blue color... we all know Orange is the fastest

Stay safe and let me know if you want me to head down and run your bike for ya.... you know... just to keep her warm for you when you get back in December....
                              And while ya there why not keep my gal warm too, NOT!
                              Thanks for the offer though Sweet Lou, Both my Gals will just have to keep eachother company, Later 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X