X

I'm am new to [BEND ME OVER BIKES]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi To All,
    Well, i seen the Kat for the first time todat It looks great, red base color with grey decals, new tires front and rear, turn the key set the choke it runs! Seems a little rough at lower RPMS, has been sitting for a year or 2. Has fresh fuel was drained for shipping by the owner two years ago, now has fresh fuel, owner says runs good once your in the higher RPMS? Claen the carbs with BG carburator cleaner???? Plugs are they needed, hum, dont really know Help!!!
    Michael Bluewolf

Comment

Dude you are in the right place for help here!! These gals will threat you right!!! GOod luck and welcome again the the Kat family!!

see yall I can be nice
      With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
      The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
      To the bang bang boogie
      Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders and good luck!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Welcome to KR! This site is awesomeRecommend some Seafoam since the bike has been sitting.
          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michaelbluewolf View Post
              The harley was a pain it was never reliable.
              really? you dont say...... first time ive ever heard that harleys weren't reliable.

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelbluewolf View Post
                  profile pics shows that you can get up on the back tire! I collected a many of $100 bills that that couldn't be done.
                  I totally would have lost $100 on that bet. wow nicely done
                  May the road rise up to meet you.
                  May the wind always be at your back.
                  May the sun shine warm upon your face,
                  and rains fall soft upon your fields.
                  And until we meet again,
                  May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
                  RIP Marc

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                      really? you dont say...... first time ive ever heard that harleys weren't reliable.
                      Hey Edbean,
                      Unfortunately, HD was in financial trouble in the 1970's, a company called AMF [a bowling sports company] was a major stock holder in H-D and the quality and workmanship was controled by the bean counters and that almost ruined H-D. AMF was bought out and the greatest american motorcycle company was once again great and all was right at H-D once again.
                      I remember thinking long and hard about whether I should've bought that bike or not. Well I traded it after the front cylinder piston rings broke and at 75 mph the engine locked up!!! So after the local H-D dealer repaired it I traded it for the Kawasaki KZ 900. There was a difference in price I got $600.00 plus the Kawasaki. More than enough to replace my soiled underwear and some new riding gear. LOL
                      Michael Bluewolf

Originally posted by alien View Post
                      Welcome to KR.
                      Hey Alien,
                      Thanks for the welcome, I lived in Santa Rosa, lot of great riding around you, Mark west springs , bennett vly, silverado trail, ahhhh I can feel the rush from all those great twisty hills and off camber turns. Enjoy.
                      Michael Bluewolf
                      Last edited by michaelbluewolf; 06-28-2009, 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by erok011 View Post
                        I totally would have lost $100 on that bet. wow nicely done
                        I wouldn't. Saw a pro wheelie a Triumph Rocket III- if THAT can get it up, ANYTHING can. (Although there is NO production bike with as much torque, so I suppose it's not that strange it can wheelie...)
                        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                          Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Welcome to the KR family. I think you'll find the Kat's riding position quite user friendly.
                            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                            ------------------------------------------
                            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                            X