hi - odd question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi - odd question

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't have a katana. But I signed up anyway because I thought I might try to buy 33mm or 34mm katana carbs from forum people. But...I wanted to do this in order to throw the carbs on my 80s cb750f.

I read that the forum people here don't like random people trying to sell things here, but I'm trying to buy. Is that frowned upon here? (I'm sorry for posting here, but I can't PM anyone to ask for permission without post counts, and I can't PM anyone selling without post counts, and cannot post a WTB without 50 posts. Nor can I reply to a for sale thread unless I have posts.)

I guess I can understand if it's frowned upon, since maybe sellers wanna sell to fellow katriders. But, I just thought I'd ask. And if it's okay for me to try to buy carbs off of someone here, other than by waiting for ebay, please let me know!

Thanks!
    Stan

I would suggest Craigslist too. Sometimes they have some really good deals. I'm a few short on postings too. In the past, If I couldn't improve on someone's answer, I wouldn't post anything. Best of luck,
    Nelsonind

Comment

Check out ebay. We have some members here that sell that stuff there.
      2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
      BMC Notorious 918 HT
      2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Just make some posts

Comment

Well, welcome anyway! Ditto what was said by all the above.
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
          X