X

Hi From Upstate New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Upstate New York

I've been riding since I was 12. I took the last 5 years off, seemed to have been too busy to enjoy life...lol. I ran across an 1100 Kat with only 7000 miles on it and had to have it. Just have to wait and see whats next...

Grettings and welcome Great looking Kat,exellent find.
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!
      Sweet looking Kat!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

YEESSSSS!!! Another one!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Soon, all of my spawn will take over the internet! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh, sorry.

Welcome!

Let me know where you are, and when you want to ride.

I'm right near East Rochester.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

BTW, I saw a black 1100 just outside Fairport on 31F tonight while I was filling up the truck. Was that you?

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

Comment

Originally posted by BISQ
            BTW, I saw a black 1100 just outside Fairport on 31F tonight while I was filling up the truck. Was that you?

Small world huh? A very good friend owns CountryRode BMW, I was out trying on Tourmaster pants for the fall. I live in Geneseo but work in Henrietta. Anytime you want to ride I'm ready. I've put 3000 miles on my baby in 3 weeks! I think I'm making up for lost time...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by foxden
              Originally posted by BISQ

Small world huh? A very good friend owns CountryRode BMW, I was out trying on Tourmaster pants for the fall. I live in Geneseo but work in Henrietta. Anytime you want to ride I'm ready. I've put 3000 miles on my baby in 3 weeks! I think I'm making up for lost time...lol.
              Crazy! :P

Funny...I was going to yell KATRIDERS DOT COM!!! ...but I didn't.

You know the Eltings? Nice--maybe they can hook you up with a sweet new 1200S bike, eh?

I'd love to ride. We've got a bunch of new Rochester members this spring/summer. PM me for availability, and we'll get together. I just saw a great map of a couple of new road possibilities around the Naples/wayland/cohocton area. I will probably be taking a "look" at them soon. Let me know if that works for you, and maybe we can hook up!

Again, welcome!!

Comment

Nice to see another one! I live in Henrietta. Looking forward to a ride.
                I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

That's a big nice bike Foxden and it looks in very good shape.
                  Congrats and welcome to the forum!
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Hello & welcome!

Comment

Welcome aboard! BTW, Rochester is closer to central NY. Try living a half hour south of Canada. THAT'S upstate NY. I'm just kidding with you, I know the general consensus is that there is nothing north of I90...go to far, fall off edge.
                      I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

welcome to KR!
                        West of Germany
                        greetz Carsten

Comment

Rochester has the WORST school system!

and Rich Funke is GAY!

Comment

Working...
                          X