X

Hi from Finland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Finland

Been lurking here for a while so now it's time to say greetings from Turku, southwestern coast of Finland (and sorry bout my poor school-english).

Found this great site by accident; this far it's been difficult to find any forums about GSXF/Katana.

As you guess, here's GSX750F owner. I've bought it as new at 2002. Not my first bike, but maybe the best this far. Only changes this far i've made is higher windshield and Yoshimura RS3 pipe. I do not know if the new pipe gave any more hp's but there seems to be bit more torque than with the original Suzuki pipe. So now the bike feels comfortable on longer tours, and at least the sounds are better

Just two days ago got back from one week tour to Baltic states with my wife. As usually it was great times there, lot to see and mostly good roads to drive. Met Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, German and Italian bikers also.
    Next week there's another bike meet in Estonia, Jogevatreffen, and that's a new trip there, this time without wife, of course , or maybe she has something to say about that.

Welcome!!!

Another Finnish guy! KR is getting a real global
    presence

Comment

Hello and welcome. We should set up a program whereby we swap countries for a couple of weeks to experience the land. I'd love to ride over there.
      Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Welcome to Katriders Ketku, glad you found us!!!
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Well another European Rider....
          Hello and welcome to Katriders.....
          Greetings from north of Germany
          wosaka

Jesus says: Life is a cross.....
          Odin says: Life is a hammer....

Better Odin than Jesus!!

Comment

Whoohoo another scandinavian *EXCELLENT*

Welcome to KR!
            -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Welcome!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ketku!
                Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Greetings and welcome
                  Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

welcome to another european!!!!
                      West of Germany
                      greetz Carsten

Comment

Tervetuloa/välkommen!

Great with more europeans, and a scandinavian too!

I'm going to Eckerö (Åland) next week, was originally planning to take the long way around the Baltic Sea and go there via Turku and the islands, but I got sick, so I will have to take the quickest route...
                        - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

I wanna be a Scanadavian. Oops nevermind I just want to be in a scandal with a swedish bikini team member.

Hello and welcome to KR!
                          If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Finsih chicks are hot.

Have I ever mentioned that?
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

How long during the year can you ride? Or do you just put on the snowtires and go all year long?
                              Katana 750 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X