New to KatRiders - again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to KatRiders - again

Hello all,

I am new (again) to kat riders. Been out of commission for a while(2 years?), but getting back in to riding. i have an 04 kat. Yellow and black, gold tasty nuts (lol), Mirror screen, ignition advance, tank bra, million color led strip lights underneath, chromed clutch cover, braada cowl (now rare i suppose), Chopped fender, clear lenses, all in one tail light (led with turn signals/brake lights in one),gold sprocket,a hugger under the stock rear fender and a kick *** blonde carbon two brothers exhaust.

Yes i STILL have the stock mac tires on the bike. I plan on updating the brake lines in the near future to stainless (gold) and maybe some new levers.

Thanks for keeping the site alive...:hugz
    Z
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Welcome back.
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

Z!!!!

Man, It's good to see ya again!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
        Z!!!!

I missed you man... sorry i have had to be a away for a while. The riding just was not the same... I miss riding your busa.. LOL

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Welcome back to the site
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

heyas to you and your gold tasty nuts!

welcome back =)
            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
              heyas to you and your gold tasty nuts!

welcome back =)
              and bolts.. i guess that kind of make me like goldmember, in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus View Post
                and bolts.. i guess that kind of make me like goldmember, in a way.
                jah.
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Welcome back!
                  Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                  Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Glad to have you back on Z. You should still have all your access rights as well. Oh and for those that do not know, he is more ban happy than me
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Hey, welcome back, man! I guess you aren't 'Gone for good' after all!
                      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                        Z!!!!

Glad to see you ... we all missed ya
                        Guylaine
                        Try and keep up now

Comment

"Z"?????????

Comment

Welcome back
                            Currently Riding:
                            1995 Katana 600
                            V&H Exhaust
                            Jet Kit

SOLD
                            2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
                            1987 XV700 Bobber
                            REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
                              Glad to have you back on Z. You should still have all your access rights as well. Oh and for those that do not know, he is more ban happy than me
                              AM NOT!!! i used to be... but i have gotten more mellow in my old age.. HA!!!

I plan on lurking for a while or maybe forever.. you guys have control and doing a damn fine job (like you needed to hear that anyways as if you did not knwo already.)

Comment

Working...
                              X