X

new me! ,,,,, tx in tha house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new me! ,,,,, tx in tha house

sup guys i found your site while looking for some kat stuff. i currently have 2 bikes a cbr600 f3 <mine> and a 01 kat 600 <wifes> i ride the crap outa what ever im riding just recently i blew up my eclipse so now my main transport is back to the cbr. after i started riding more often again my wife wanted to learn to ride. i had the kat already but it has been sitting for a couple of years just needing some tlc. so since the kat is a perfect starter bike i pulled it outa storage cleand the carbs and tank out charged the batt and got it running again only to find the reason i stored it was the clutch was out so got a new clutch in today and test rode it,, it runs fine just doesnt feel quick as im used to maybe i needa run a few tanks of gas thew it and see if it perks up. any ways hi im here i have a pretty good mechanical knowledge on bikes and better on cars if i can help i will just let me know.
    shiny side up, at least when I'm not doing a barrel roll

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome! Always liked the F3's. Would love to have a Smokin' Joe Edition!
      2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
      BMC Notorious 918 HT
      2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Welcome to KR! Probably just need to give the Kat a good once over - plugs, valve adjustment, etc... and she'll be ready to roar.
        2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
        2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Welcome to KR!
          Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

I used to play football and baseball against Wax-a-scratchie in High School when I lived in Texas! Welcome!
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

welcome to kr!!

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome to KR
                  THE DOC
                  RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                  Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                  mistake when you make it again.
                  sigpic

Comment

yea diavolo thats what i was thinking. i cant remember how fast the bike is, it has been along time since i rode the kat ,,but right now it doesn't jump through the rpms like it should it more walks up them. think i got a lil more carb work to do one of the evil needles is leaking fuel into my airbox. thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals
                    shiny side up, at least when I'm not doing a barrel roll

Comment

to KR

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome to KR!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                        Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Working...
                        X