X

New rider here :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rider here :)

Well I want to start of by telling everyone hello. My name is Michael. I live in East TN and I just got my 99 kat yesterday. It is my first bike and I actually was able to go for a good ride today with it. I have been wanting a bike forever but never had a chance to get one. well now that I got one I love it and will be using it as an every day driver since I traded my little v8 blazer to get it (couldnt afford 50 to 100 dollers a week in gas). I have been reading all the posts on this site and I think it is finally time to tell you guys what a great froup of people you are. Well I will let you go for now. Gotta get in bed want to take it out for a spin agian in the morning.

Here is my photobucket page for pics of my bike if anyone is intersted. She needs a little work but I am allready in love with her.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

looking good! welcome to KR!
    sigpic
    2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Pretty sweet! Welcome to the addiction!!
      2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
      BMC Notorious 918 HT
      2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR! If you haven't done so, definitely take the MSF class. I hadn't ridden before last year, and this is my first bike also. I took the class and it really helped, plus I really like my bike and don't want anything to happen to it. The better I can ride it I feel like the less chance of something happening to it (that would be my fault anyway). However, you can't always help what a cage might do to it. Again, welcome!
          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Hiya Neighbor!

Welcome to KR!

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Welcome!
                92 GSX600F
                67 VW Karmann Ghia (for sale)

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Very nice

I started this year too, mine is a 96 kat 600, welcome man.

Comment

Welcome to KR. I like that color!
                      This is only the beginning.

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                        Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I do plan on taking the MSF in a couple weeks. I have been practicing every day to learn as much as I can and I have a bunch of friends that are so supportive of my new endeavor. I hope to make a lot of new friends here and welcome anyone who wants to chat. Talk to you all soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X