No announcement yet.
X

Everyone look! I'm introducing myself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone look! I'm introducing myself!

Now that I've got your attention, HI! Don't worry, I'm usually not an attention-whore, but I figured I only get one intro, so I might as well go big or go home.

Anyway, I'm Scott, I'm from just south of Santa Cruz, CA out on the coast, and I ride an 88 Katana 600. Its my dads technically, but he rides it maybe half a dozen times a year, whereas I ride it as much as I can, so I call it mine. Its mostly white with black on the bottom and a red tank and seats. The guy he bought it from raced it a little, so the airbox is gone, replaced with 4 pod filters. If I recall correctly, the previous owner also jetted the carbs. As far as I know, thats all the modding thats been done to it. I'm just happy to have it to ride, its soooooooo much fun, especially with the roads around here. The only picture I have of it is a pic of the damage from when I crashed it a few months ago (road covered in dirt, sharp turn, bad front tire, but at least I got it down from 45 to 25 before I lost it), so I'll have to get a new one now that its all fixed and repainted.

In the words of Kevin Nealon, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Insert Sig Here

a Definite welcome to yet another pre98 Kat. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Welcome to KR!
      93' 750, I just washed the bugs off, let's go for a ride!

Comment

hello and welcome!
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

welcome to KR!
          West of Germany
          greetz Carsten

Comment

welcome to KR its a great site with awesome people who can help you with just about anything

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!
              Hope you enjoy the forums!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders Blade!!!!
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

My Welcome is extended to you blade and I am glad to see that you are another pre-98 Katana rider.... I too have a white 600.... Have fun on yours and please do try to keep the wheels on the ground.... 8)

Comment

whats up bro, yea that bike has a jet kit most likley some 140 or 144 jets with thoes pods, get some pics up, and welcome to the pre 98's

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I just heard about this place from a guy on my favorite car forum (www.fiero.nl) so I thought I better check it out, and I like it! I'm going to need more free time though, that or stop getting on so many forums. So much to read, so little time.

Thanks for the tip Ghost, I gotta remember to keep the rubber side down
                          Insert Sig Here

Comment

Welcome!
                            ~ Lisa
                            2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
                            2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Blade
                              Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I just heard about this place from a guy on my favorite car forum (www.fiero.nl) so I thought I better check it out, and I like it! I'm going to need more free time though, that or stop getting on so many forums. So much to read, so little time.

Thanks for the tip Ghost, I gotta remember to keep the rubber side down
                              Gee, I wonder who that was

Not a guy witha green fiero from MN is it????
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X