X

New Kitty Kat Rider ;)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kitty Kat Rider ;)

Im 22, name is jake, and I live in northern indiana. Anyone else around my neck of the woods?

NC here but welcome to KR anyways...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Welcome to KR! Fort Wayne close enough to ya?
      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR, Jake!
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR
          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Welcome to KR! Ride safe
            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Welcome, Jake!
              2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
              BMC Notorious 918 HT
              2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                1999 Katana 750

Comment

hello and welcome
                  sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!
                    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

i GOT FAMILY IN north IN...>Plymouth/SouthBend....Nice area....winters suck.....any way welcome...keep the rubber down and the shiny side up.

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

first post

You guys are all so friendly geez! i love it! btw im about 20 mins from fort wayne right now at work i work in pierceton anyway anyone going to ohio for the meet and greet? i want to but im scared to go meet a bunch of strangers! haha NO offence! also, im looking for some aftermarket parts for a pre98 kat!! i have a 93.if anyone knows of anything let me know, actually heres a list of what im looking for or would be interested in:
                        Aftermarket Mirrors-
                        I say aftermarket but i mean anything that will fit that looks better than the mickey mouse ears without looking like i jimmy rigged it together, i mainly want some carbon fiber mirrors with built in blinkers but i want them to look like they are supposed to be there not like i forced them into position, i saw some on Ebay i thought that might work: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuk...Q5fAccessories
                        let me know if you guys think this might be possible, i really like these mirrors but im afraid my visibility will SUCK! haha
                        Aftermarket Windscreen-
                        I've gotten suggestions to go to a 750 windscreen which is probably what i will do if i can't find anything else, im looking for a smoked one that is maybe 2-3 inches taller and preferably somewhat wider than my stupid stock one! if anyone knows of anything that would rock!
                        Heavier rear end suspension-
                        im looking to jack the rear end up 2-3 inches and put beefy suspension in because the kat rear shock SUCKS its weak, now i haven't tried adjusting the stock one but i don't think adjusting it will fix it, i ride 2-up 85% of the time with my girlfriend and i weigh in around 220 and my girl weighs in around 100-115, so i want something that is going to support us with EASE, i heard a R6 piston with a heavy duty shock would probably be the way to go if anyone has a write up or something on this setup that would be amazing!
                        Lower front end-
                        I wouldnt mind lowering the front end an inch or two as well, if anyone could point me to a write up on this maybe with some visuals that would be awesome as well
                        Clear taillight lens-

ALSO, (sorry so long) i was wondering if anyone was having any trouble with brake dust on the back wheel!? I barely use my back brake and it seems to be dusty CONSTANTLY so im thinking that something needs fixed there anyone have any suggestions?

THis site is amazing and thanks in advance for responses!

extended swing arm too!- forgot to mention! sorry :S lol
                        Last edited by baker2011; 05-08-2009, 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
                              2007 Honda CBR600rr
                              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...