X

noobie from Ozark, MO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noobie from Ozark, MO

Whats up everyone? I am Brian I am a Fire Captain here in Ozark, MO. I'm glad to finally have a bike. I have a 2000 katana 600 red. I plan on tinting the windscreen and turn signals for my first mods to her. I plan on learning alot from this forum. Thanks for letting me join!!
    Last edited by amazinkat; 05-03-2009, 04:13 PM.
    2000 Kat, stage 1 DJ, Progrip grips and tank protector, painted windscreen, tinted fron turn signals, DIY fender eleminator, rear carbon fiber turnsignals, Syslvania ultra headlights. debadged.

Welcome to KR, Brian!
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

thanks guy's.
        2000 Kat, stage 1 DJ, Progrip grips and tank protector, painted windscreen, tinted fron turn signals, DIY fender eleminator, rear carbon fiber turnsignals, Syslvania ultra headlights. debadged.

Comment

Welcome from Pierce City, Mo. Not too far from you, we should get a ride in sometime.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Originally posted by jdm5770 View Post
              Welcome from Pierce City, Mo. Not too far from you, we should get a ride in sometime.
              definatlly

Comment

Welcome! Sounds like a nice Kat....If you MO guys are ever in the Jeff City area, hit me up on here, always up for a ride...
                vwvortex.com : jettajake00
                midmoriders.com :jettajake00
                Go Cardinals!

Comment

Originally posted by jettajake00 View Post
                  Welcome! Sounds like a nice Kat....If you MO guys are ever in the Jeff City area, hit me up on here, always up for a ride...
                  I'll be there in three weeks. Not on the bike though, school bus. I coach our track team and the HS state meet is coming up.
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome
                    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Comment

Welcome to kr

Comment

Welcome fellow Missourian!!
                        This is only the beginning.

Comment

Welcome Brian...and will you 'scuse me...I thought it said "...well, never mind...

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Working...
                              X