X

New member from NW PA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from NW PA

Hey all, new to the site obviously and new to the sport. I just got my 05 Kat month ago and never ridden before. taught myself and took the MSF course now i ride like its my JOB. got over 1k on the bike now and never wanna stop.
    Attached Files

Welcome to KR! I'm from Pittsburgh, PA so I'm not too far away.

Comment

welcome. this site is a Kat owners dream. tons of info and the nicest folks i've come across on the net.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders!!!
        Great looking Kat you got there!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

what up bro

Comment

Hey redkat, welcome to Katriders!!!
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

yo duff.
              if you're from pitt we should try n organize a meet of riders somewhere in the middle like butler or somethin

Comment

Congrats on the new ride!!! I am pretty new as well, I have an 02 with 1,800 miles on it. I'm sure the miles will clime now that I own it haha.
                I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

Greetings and welcome
                  Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Welcome!

I'm about 2-ish hours to your East in Rochester, NY.

You are VERY lucky. You have some fantastic roads to ride to your SE.

Great to have you on board, and glad to hear that you took the MSF to start!

Remember to practice the emergency maneuvers and the "hard" stuff that you don't do every day. It could be a lifesaver--and keep wearing that gear!

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

Originally posted by BISQ
                      Welcome!

I'm about 2-ish hours to your East in Rochester, NY.

You are VERY lucky. You have some fantastic roads to ride to your SE.

Great to have you on board, and glad to hear that you took the MSF to start!

Remember to practice the emergency maneuvers and the "hard" stuff that you don't do every day. It could be a lifesaver--and keep wearing that gear!
                      Hey, I live in Rochester, What town are you in? I am at Henrietta.

Comment

Hello, I'm only 3000+ miles from you

Welcome aboard!!!!!
                        'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

Originally posted by tungsten

Hey, I live in Rochester, What town are you in? I am at Henrietta.
                          WOW!

It's been FOREVER since I've had a fellow KP/KR member in town!

I'm right near East Rochester off 490. We should get together!

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

Comment

Yeah, Thats not to far, I am right off of 390 the Hylan exit. Let me know, I'm up for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by tungsten
                              Yeah, Thats not to far, I am right off of 390 the Hylan exit. Let me know, I'm up for a ride.
                              Shoot me a PM when you'd like to ride. I'm not sure of the weather, and my wife has been sick. I'm also out of town this weekend.

However, the summer will be here for a few more weeks! Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X