X

Hello from Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada

Hello All. I just found this site and though i share some past and present Katana's with you all. I've worked on 3 Kat so far. None of which are mine. I ride a 08 Busa actually but, since i've had the previledge of working on them i though i share some pics and comments.

1989 was my ex-wife's first bike. It was in bad shape when we bought it. Painted it yellow. Added minor graphics and pinstriping. Fender Eliminator, short stock signal and flush mount. Tankpad and yellow underbody LEDs. Tuned it and maintenace stuff. Ran great. Than sold it to a nice young man during divorce.

1992 was my younger cousing first bike. Was in bad shape when purchased. Full paint job and body work. Lots of things was done out to it. Way to much to mention. Sold it to a nice man in town as his first ride. My cousin upgraded to a 04LE R1 which i heavily customized.

My girlfriend's first bike. 2003 just purchased and in good shape for once. It's currently strip down for some serious cusomizing. This one is going to be a little more crazy. I will post as it near completion but i wanted to share the gauge with you all. This is my first attempt at make the a whole new gauge face. I didn't find anything that i like to so made this. The extra bright backlighting took some serious moding since it's not an LEDs backlight. LEDs won't work right since it very directional and will give a spotlight affect.

Any ways. Hello again and I'll be back with the rest of the 2003 when completed soon.

Front tire on that second bike looks cupped .....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I'd love either of those two bikes. Sweeeeet!

Comment

Nice bikes! Welcome!
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR.
          Liking those bikes
          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Welcome to KR! Those are some good looking bikes!
            Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Welcome to KR. Nice looking bikes

Comment

iiiiinteresting. welcome to the boards, fellow Calgary resident.
                CGP?
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I LIKE THE GUAGES.

I got an 04, if you happened to be interested in making me some new guages with yellow and orange, i would be interestd in purchasing them off of you.

Comment

wowzers dude. i like the work
                    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
                    Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
                    My prayers go out to his family & friends.
                    He is the best there was and ever been.
                    RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

Welcome to KR
                      THE DOC
                      RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                      Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                      mistake when you make it again.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm liking the bike work. I have a 01 yellow katana. Where did you get the Katana tank stickers for them?

Comment

i made it. I do vinyl graphics so that makes it easy. here's the newly done tail section on the 2003 yellow black kat. This is a 2 piece decal. this mean that the silver gsx and the black 600 are printed on yellow vinyl than the red F is layer on top. doing this way will reduce catch on the edge when wiping down.

Last edited by fujtech; 04-30-2009, 11:22 PM. Reason: bad pics

Comment

Nice work! Do you do business with ppl over the internet? like say..me? or anyone else?
                            I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
                            Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
                            My prayers go out to his family & friends.
                            He is the best there was and ever been.
                            RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

I have a nice bike with custom paint. might be interested in ordering up some decals. Let me know what you think? Going to actually start a related forum to see everyones opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X